ArtByLetters

ArtByLetters Google Friend Connect and Search

Thursday, March 6, 2008

ArtByLetters 'James ' ,We Want To Publish Your Poetry!






Google
















Dear James,

I was speaking with Howard Ely, the Managing Editor of the International Library of Poetry, and we were discussing gifted poets who have the potential to publish their own collection of poetry. He suggested that I review your work when I asked him about consistent quality poetry. Now, you are probably asking yourself, what does that mean? To be honest, I've been asking myself the same question for years. Please allow me a few minutes to explain.

Howard and I regularly discuss poets who have a history within our organizations . . . in particular, poets who have written enough material that it starts to display patterns or a certain style, which may indicate their poetry has a broad social appeal or fits a specific genre. Much of Howard's information comes from the Internet. He tracks unique visitors, clicks, page views, and all sorts of informative data. As publishers, we here at Publish Today use this information to determine its value in the commercial market. Once again, your name came up.

James, let me get straight to the point. A few times a year, I am willing to closely examine a few poets whose work is deserving of publication in their own collections. Howard and I both feel you are worthy of this opportunity. However, I want to make one thing clear: self-publishing poetry can be a risky business and it takes commitment from the author and publisher to be successful. And, it's not as expensive as you think. Many of our authors produce an entire chapbook for less than $300. With a little bit of hard work, your creativity, and the right marketing strategy, your small investment can earn you many times more than that. My staff has created a marketing plan that will assist you in getting started. Even if you don't sell a single copy, publishing your entire collection of poetry is a great way to consolidate and copyright your work, not to mention it will create a tremendous legacy that will last for generations.

I've taken the liberty to review some of the poems you've submitted to Howard, and with your permission, I can have my staff start compiling your manuscript with the poetry you have archived on Poetry.com. If you decide to publish a book with us, we'll send you a proof where you can edit your poetry and assure that it is presented exactly as you'd like it. Many of our authors tell us that this is their favorite part of the publishing experience. Once you accept this offer, we can begin this new journey together and see where it leads.

Sincerely,

Edward Curran
Publisher

P.S. James, normally at this point I must ask you for a small deposit for the publishing services we are about to incur, but because I am so sure of your success, I am going to pay the deposit myself. After all, we are in this journey together.


2008 VOTE Government Blk/wht Babyblu text


ArtByLetters
SRXXXP
James
©®


..

' Earth Amen All '



:::-------------->



Afar far War Heroes believing Prayer

For all Heroes Foes Blessed I Savior

We are Thy Spirit in Earth Amen all

I give My Life and Believe its Ideal


<--------------:::


ArtByLetters



SRXXXP



James



:)

 

Photobucket

GOOGLE SEARCH

All N.AM Res.Rights 'Uncontested' USA.


Website Magazine


Get Your
"ViralURL.com"
System For Free with
"No Strings Attached"

ViralURL.com SystemThe Link Cloaker, List Builder & Profit Generator System I Use Myself... Not Using It Is Like Living In The Stone Age!

It Protects Your Commissions... Builds Your List... Instantly Creates Profit!

A $239.64 annual value.

Click Here to Get It Now

Artrepenuers ArtByLetters iGoogleBrowser Power Search

ArtByLetters Art and blogging interests

About Me

My photo
The Oldest Literary Guild in the known World is Poets Society , sum 20,000 years of recorded script drawn in a left to right order or single mind style. Mirror imaging has been the fulcrum of Traditional Indigenous Art for Century's. So to Me it only seemed Natural to use the 26 oldest tools that We all share World Wide through out all Tribes to create History's 1st Linguistic , Logistic Personality Art Concept.. Canadian Cree Designs made WaST USA , Since060602 cpy/trd UNCONTESTED , American Indian Contemporary Arts and Artists , San Fran CA USA Dunns FedReg artists , ArtByLetters.com(R)CancreeDesigns.com , GoNativeArtUSA GOOGLE ArtByLetters ,SN2BVWR